From antivirus to intrusion detection, internal spammer alerts to password policy enforcement, Nwnemail has it all. A secure mail server is a healthy mail server as it helps cut down on support calls, minimizes server downtime and prevents interruptions that cause headaches for users. SmarterMail can also be integrated with third-party antivirus and anti-malware products, appliances and other security products and services.
Enterprise Level Antivirus
Nwnemaill includes effective and self-updating virus protection measures to ensure you run a secure server. Using ClamAV, detailed antivirus activity reports are available at the system, domain and even the user levels.
Cyren’s Zero-Hour Outbreak Detection gives administrators peace of mind and the confidence that their mail servers are protected from outbreaks the moment they occur.
Administrators can also use any other antivirus protection, either installed on the server, in the cloud or even via command line.
While keeping an email server protected from viruses and other malware is a great start, there’s more to having a secure mail server than just antivirus protection. Nwnemail includes additional security features, including:
- Password policy enforcement
- Two-Step Authentication including app passwords
- Authentication app support
- Built-in Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- SSL/TLS support
- Access restrictions by IP address
- Email harvest attack detection
- Denial of Service (DoS) attack prevention
- Brute force detection
- Active Directory integration
- A powerful Event system to create actions based on any of the above, and more